Monday, November 05, 2012
TEN for TOMORROW
Ten Things That Election Results Won't Change
1. The next four years of good times with friends/family.
2. How much you love your spouse and friends.
3. How much they love you.
4. Your ability to make healthy/positive choices for yourself/others.
5. The fact that everything is temporary.
6. Your ability to feel grateful for your life and your health.
7. Your ability to speak and act with compassion.
8. What goes around, comes around.
9. Your ability to see the big picture and what matters most.
We have, can and will endure whatever life throws at us, because there have been millions before us who have done just that.
And if the big picture includes a compassionate, smart, protective, respectful and humane president, well that'll be the icing on the cake.
"When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time they seem invincible, but in the end they always fall -- think of it, ALWAYS." ~Gandhi
posted by Shephard @
12:22 PM |
12:22 PM |